This crossword was created by K. Cathleen Turner aka: Graceful Catshark www.sharkcove.org with EclipseCrossword - www.eclipsecrossword.com
|1|| || || || ||2|| || || |
|D ||E ||N ||T ||I ||C ||L ||E ||S |
| || ||3|
|O ||A ||J |
| ||4|| || || ||5|
|R ||P ||U ||P ||A ||M |
| || ||6|| || |
|S ||D ||P ||W ||O |
| ||7|| || || || || || || || |
|A ||C ||L ||A ||S ||P ||E ||R ||S ||U |
| || || || |
|L ||L ||C ||T |
|8||9||10|| || || || |
|G ||C ||T ||E ||E ||T ||H |
| || ||11|| |
|I ||A ||C ||O |
| || || || ||12||13|| || || |
|L ||R ||L ||R ||S ||N ||O ||U ||T |
| || || || || |
|L ||T ||O ||A ||O |
|14|| || || || || || ||15|| |
|S ||P ||I ||R ||A ||C ||L ||E ||S |
| || || || || |
|L ||L ||C ||Y ||T |
| ||16|| || || || || |
|I ||A ||N ||A ||L ||E ||R |
| || ||17|| || || || |
|T ||G ||S ||P ||I ||N ||E |
| || || |
|S ||E ||L |
- Dermal _____ are the tooth-like structures that cover the sharks body.
- A term used when referring to a baby shark.
- The male shark's paired reproductive organs found between the pelvic fins.
- They come in different shapes and sizes but everyone thinks of these when they hear the word shark.
- The forward projection of the head including the nose.
- A small area behind the eyes of many sharks. Some sharks use these to pump oxygenated water into the gills.
- An unpaired fin on the underside of some sharks near the tail, usually the smallest fin.
- Some sharks have these near their dorsal fins, the California Hornshark is named for them.
- The name of the fins on the back of the shark, both first and second.
- The ____ fin is another name for tail fin.
- Name of a popular shark movie. Also the structure within the mouth and contain the teeth.
- A Great White Shark's ____ makes it look like it's grinning.
- The _____ fins are the ones paired towards the front of the shark.
- The openings on the sides of the sharks head for expelling water from the gills.
- The tissue that shark's are composed of instead of bone.
- The opening between the pelvic fins.
- Although they have two, they are only used to smell and not for breathing.
- Sharks ____ come in different sizes and shapes. Some are round and black, others look similar to cats and have nictitating membranes.